Job Title: Director of Human Resources, north Of Phila, PA
The position would report to VP Of Operations
The ideal candidate must be able and willing to build from the ground up, as this is a new position in a rapidly growing company. This means managing the current processes, many of which are manual and have been outgrown, while developing new systems and processes that will enable more efficient and effective handling of HR functions. All of this is with the goal of maintaining a company culture that is highly responsive to customer needs and a great family-oriented place to work. The successful candidate will be one who is capable of taking HR to a strategic function of the company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide leadership for team member engagement, succession planning, performance management, talent management, diversity and inclusion, employee relations, change leadership, employee experience, communication, organizational design, and workforce planning.
• Align human resources strategy with business unit goals for growth, particularly with respect to: talent pipeline development, retention, employee experience and workforce planning.
• Develop proactive talent management strategies which will enhance employee engagement and mitigate future talent gaps.
• Coach and lead business leaders in all areas of performance management. Processes include goal and objective setting, performance reviews, individual development, performance improvement, and corrective action plans.
• Create and implement company branding strategies such as social media presence and community involvement to attract future talents and engage current employees.
• Support the selection and overall talent acquisition process, as well as make recommendations regarding key hiring decisions within the business.
• Ensure a fair and consistent interpretation and application of Company policies, practices and procedures that create and maintain a people first culture.
• Provide insight, leadership and creative thinking to align Human Resources strategy to business strategy.
• Foster change leadership, act as an HR brand ambassador, and drive culture by caring for our team members, our vendors and our customers.
• Mon.-Fri. 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM, and
• On occasions will be required to be available for meetings with off shift personnel
• Highly confidential
• Excellent interpersonal skills and high emotional intelligence
• Resourceful and creative thinker
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• 24-hour manufacturing environment experience
• Strong organizational skills
• Solid time management skills
• Knowledge of Human Resources policies, procedures and laws, must have at least five years of HR management experience
• Must have at least five years of experience in benefits and compensation design and management
• Bilingual: Spanish language skills.