Job Title: Warehouse Support
Career Level: entry
Category: Services – Janitorial
Supports a building or a facility by doing various actions that support the well-being of the structure and maintains cleanliness, such as cleaning spills, emptying trash and wiping and mopping. Warehouse duties also include breaking down and cutting boxes. Also reports safety hazards and maintenance problems to Supervisors.
Must be able to do various activities to support the cleanliness and well-being of the warehouse. Basic custodial tasks to be done but are not limited to:
• Taking out trash and replacing trash lining.
• Wiping down horizontal and vertical surfaces.
• Mopping spills and adhering to wet floor safety policies
• Vacuuming carpeted and rug areas.
• Cleaning, sweeping and sanitizing of restroom areas.
• Preparing and mixing of cleaning chemicals.
• Performing related testing to ensure cleaning agents are food safe prior to being used.
• Breaking down and cutting boxes
• Transferring broken down boxes to cardboard baler
• Operating machinery such as pallet jacks (forklifts if experienced)
• Additional duties as assigned.
Must be 18 years of age or older
Reliable transportation and willing to drive if necessary
Must be able to read, write and speak in English
Able to lift up to 40lb’s
Strong customer service skills
ABM IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY / AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER (M / F / V / D)