Role: Marketing Project Manager
Location: Bay Area, CA/Remote
Duration: Long Term
• Candidate must be in Pacific Time
• 6-14 Years of experience
• Ability to work on multiple mini-projects/features with various degrees of complexity
• Ability to handle project administration process in a fast environment with high delivery expectations in short order
• Prior experience in an Agile environment. An advocate of Agile but flexibility with processes
• Prior experience with SaaS roll-outs is a big plus
• Prior experience with Salesforce required or other business systems is must have (e.g. - BI systems, Infra Systems. etc.)
• Some marketing ops experience (Marketo / Eloqua) would be awesome
• Focus on hands on Project Manager, who can run scrums for smaller teams of up-to 12 people
• Self-Driven and highly organized is a must.
• Exceptional communication and ability to influence business stakeholders is a must.
• Certified ScrumMaster is a +
• A blend of managing technical and business teams is a +.
• Should be able to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
• Product Management and/or Customer Success Experience is a +
• Work on multiple workstreams with various degrees of complexity
• Handle artifacts administration process in a fast environment with high delivery expectations in short order.
• Prior experience with navigating processes that are complex and the program resource to administer across a robust portfolio
• The client expects that the resource will master the complex nature of the transaction landscape as both a Program Lead, BA, and Scrum Master in a concise period
• Prior experience with SaaS roll-outs is key
• Customer understands the ask is intense and works collaboratively with new /hire - to facilitate easy and amicable onboarding for the program/PMO lead