Executive sales representative will have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at generating leads, building relationships, and closing deals. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with strong negotiating skills, and the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way.
• Maintain working relationships with existing clients to ensure exceptional service and identification of potential new sales opportunities
• Identify appropriate prospects, set appointments, make effective qualifying sales calls, and manage sales cycle to close new business in all service categories offered
• Possess in-depth product knowledge and be able to conduct demos and relay objection handling
Skills and Qualifications
• 1-5 years in sales setting
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills
• Proficiency with sales management software and CRM
• Personal integrity
Mode Of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Cover letter and CV to: using “JOB TITLE” as subject of the email.