• Responds promptly to customers’ technical inquiries via email or telephone.
• Attends meeting with customers to discuss detailed product requirements.
• Oversees on-site trial press run of new ink developments.
• Performs on-site press troubleshooting to address quality concerns pertaining to ink.
• Develops and implements new test methods and techniques of analysis to ensure product integrity and firm adherence to quality.
• Coordinates with regional affiliates regarding R & D and troubleshooting measures pertaining to product improvement.
• Performs R & D works to improve quality of existing product lines, to address and support market requirements.
• Undertakes R & D projects aimed to screen and qualify cost-effective alternative raw materials.
• Analyzes and evaluates competitors’ inks versus own product lines and use the data gathered to have advantage over competitors’ products.
• Supports in the analysis of non-conforming products
1. Degree in Bachelor of Science in Chemistry / Chemical Engineering.
2. Professional license in Chemistry or Chemical Technician is required.
3. With relevant professional experience either in the ink or paint industries
4. Adept in color matching techniques, including software and equipment to carry out color analysis via Delta E, L, a, b
5. Proficient in methods development and mathematical calculations used in chemical analyses
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Php20,000.00 - Php25,000.00 per month