The required basic qualifications and experience are:
* A good first degree in related subject; Accounting, Banking & Finance, Business Administration and Economics.
* A minimum of 2:1 (Second Class Upper Division).
* Related work experience in banking: commercial banking or in microfinance bank with work experience in Credits, Customer Acquisitions, Business Development.
* A good knowledge of Accounting
* Bias for IT as an enabler for service delivery in Banking. Operations experience would be an advantage.
* Team lead experience, that is, providing leadership for a team, branch etc.
* General management exposure, if any.
* Experience of managing relationship with regulatory bodies, more particularly, CBN.
Qualified candidates can forward their cv's to on or before October 25, 2020.
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.