AWS Developer For freelance
Register : https://unusualhire.com/register/?role=freelancer
Unusual Hire: Helping Businesses, Building Dreams
Unusual Hire is an intriguing platform that allows companies to hire freelancers from a global network of top talent for all their dynamic recruitment needs. Unusual Hire gives entrepreneurs and freelancers an opportunity to break the norms and follow their dreams.
Why JOIN US:
Unusual hire provides you with Cost effective solution for the freelancers. We take no charge for the project. It is a web-based platform, that will operate on the core values of Trust and Visibility. Freelancers or Independent professionals will enjoy the freedom and flexibility of finding jobs online, whereas, the businesses or start-ups will not have to go through the hassle of finding the top talent, from candidate qualifications to team dynamics that fit their economical scale.
The life at Unusual revolves around our core values of trust and respect. We believe in collaboration and making mistakes. Unusual Hire gives you an opportunity to move fast and break the norms, no matter even if you commit mistakes, but you should always try. This place provides you the complete ownership; you are your boss here.We believe in equality, diversity, and maintaining a healthy relationship with our employees and clients. We have a diverse team of employees, who believe in showing the best results in our performance. If you have the right skills, you can work here, irrespective of your age or gender. We set our goals high and hire a team of quality professional freelancers to work with anywhere, anytime.
To know more visit our site @https://unusualhire.com/
● Leverage your deep experience in microservice to build innovative products and services in AWS Ecosystem
● Improve overall build, packaging, automation, monitoring and deployment process.
● Write reusable service templates that demonstrate best practices with regards to AWS security, scalability and disaster recovery.
● Engage, coordinate and collaborate with other team members to complete complex product features.
● Solve high priority customer issues and get fixes deployed with a fast turnaround time.
Desired Candidate Profile
● Proven experience developing cloud native applications on AWS leveraging: Compute (EC2, ECS, Elastic Beanstalk, Lambda), RDS Platforms (MySQL, Postgres, Aurora, SQL Server) and DynamoDB, Storage (S3, EBS, Glacier), Networking (VPC, Route 53, API Gateway, CloudFront), Security (IAM, Cognito, KMS)
● Strong capabilities in secure development practices, test driven development and automation.
● Excellent Communication skills.
● Preferably available to join immediately or within a month.
Job type: freelancing
Compensation: depends on project
Location: remote/client location