Appian Developer / Sr. Developer / Appian Architect @ San Ramon, CA
7-8 yrs. experience, 3-4 yrs. in Appian, strong communication and stakeholder management skills. Understands and communicates Appian Application Architecture. Constructs conceptual application architecture including records, reports, and news feeds. Designs conceptual workflows and related actions.
• Very good knowledge on Integration Smart Services, Functions & Appian as a service
• knowledge and understanding on Appian plug-in structure & Appian shared Libraries
• Good database skills with excellent query writing skills
• Good in PL/SQL and can create store procedure, Views.
• Must have implemented Web services integration services
• Can build the executable processes with limited requirement to showcase business
• Knowledge on any other BPM tool like IBM BPM
• Exposing Appian interfaces over mobile
• Have contributed to the forum with some reusable components, frameworks, whitepapers etc.
Required Technical Skills
• Appian Certified preferred ( At least Designer Level)
• Must have strong hands on experience in Appian BPM Development
• Must have handled and led Appian projects end to end including design, implementation, testing and debugging
• Must be able to provide end to end solution
• Should have experience in handling team
• Should be good in Requirement Analysis.
• Must be good in Customer communication.
• Expert on Appian 19.X,18.X,17.x with hands-on Appian experience and should be aware of new features of latest Appian version
• Proficiency of working on various Appian components i.e. SAIL interface, Process Model, Records, Reports, Rules, Security,Smart Services etc.
• Experience in designing and developing integrations with 3rd party system. Must be expert in integration,connected systems, Web APIs
• Experience in working with JSON, XML & RESTful API
• Must be strong in Appian design principals and implementation guidelines.
• Must have knowledge on Best practices suggested by Appian in designing the solutions.
• Must be comfortable with process monitoring and instance debugging
• Should have knowledge of Appian Architecture
• Should have good Understanding on application deployment
• Must have hands-on experience with relational databases and must be strong in SQL, joins, stored procedures or PL/SQL, indexes, views. etc.