VDart We are a Global Information Technology Services & Workforce Solutions firm headquartered out of Atlanta, GA with presence in US, Canada, MX, UK, Belgium, Japan & India. Founded in 2007, Our team of over 2550+ professionals continually create impact for our customers worldwide in solving complex technology challenges with cutting edge technologies. We specialize in providing the Fortune 1000 companies, niche hard to find skills in technologies including Social, Mobile, Big Data Analytics, Data Sciences, Cyber Security, IoT, Cloud, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence. With delivery centers in the UK, Mexico, Canada, and India, we provide global workforce solutions to our customers covering EMEA, APAC & Americas. VDart is an award-winning organization recognized by Inc 5000 Hall of Fame; Atlanta Business Chronicle*s Fastest Growing Companies; NMSDC*s National Supplier of the Year; Ernst & Young*s Regional Entrepreneur of the Year and more.
Position Title: Senior DevOps Engineer
Location: Plano, TX
• Platform Engineer plans, designs, develops and tests high-quality, innovative and fully
• performing software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products.
Key responsibilities include:
• Contribute in all aspects of the software development life cycle across multiple, interconnected software products.
• Provide Expertise for the team and other technical staff on a variety of issues in software designs, system architecture, and solution-orientated technologies
• Write maintainable, extensible, tested code, while complying with coding standards
• Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
• Continuously Integrate and deliver software components into a fully functional software system
• Facilitate end to end user testing with customers
• Participate and contribute to the technical decision-making process
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
Career Level Summary:
• Proficiency: Is regarded as an expert in domain knowledge, demonstrates architectural and systems thinking. Uses deep expertise in function/domains to lead the direction of products or programs.
• Direction: Capable of guiding or leading a project, or subsystem. ""Sponsors"" new hires by supporting the development of friendly peer relationships and comradery.
• Business Focus: Understands key business concepts such as profitability, cost containment, and financial sustainability. Leads others to create products or services that are financially viable and maximize value to customer. Promotes fiscal responsibility to more junior members.
• Growth Mindset: Continually strives to disseminate knowledge and best practices to the broader team without specific guidance for continual improvement to the environment, processes, procedures and technology.
• Years of Experience - 8+
• Hands-on experience working in AWS
• Hands-on experience with AWS EKS or Kubernetes
• Packaging / building Docker containers with Java, Python and NodeJS
• Terraform IAS deployments
• Terraform module development
• Developing CI/CD pipelines
• Shell scripting / Python
Nice to have:
• Apigee Edge
• Hashicorp Vault
• AWS EMR
• Envoy Proxy
• Gitlab and Gitlab CI
• ELK Stack