Industrial Territory Sales Manager – East
Our client, a leader in the fluid handling space, has asked us to help them grow their sales team.
The primary function and purpose of this role will be to manage a multi-state territory doing sales and business development with end-user clients as well as the distribution channel.
The candidate must live in Georgia, North Carolina, Florida, or Tennessee and be able to travel as needed.
• The East role is focused primarily on account management/account growth
• Client-facing skills are essential
• Must have pump selling experience and distributor management experience
• Should have direct OEM and/or boiler manufacturing experience
Requirements and other stuff:
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in science, engineering, or business
• 5-7 years of experience
• be self-starters with strong relationship management skills, and knowledge of the industry
• Experience selling custom engineered solutions for applications across such industries as:
o oil and gas
o power generation
o water and wastewater
o battery production
o poly silicon fabrication
o chemical and petrochemical processing
• $75K-$90K salary
• $100K-$120K+ total comp with bonuses
• Excellent benefits
A résumé is the best way to get this conversation started... fire away!
No phone calls please since I’m on the phone all the time it’s better to set a call.
Greg Bennett (aka OldSalesGuy)
Senior Executive Recruiter