We are looking to hire a detail-oriented HVAC Technician to install, maintain and repair HVAC systems. The HVAC Technician will be skilled in cleaning, adjusting and repairing systems. You will guide and advise the customer to select the most appropriate air quality system to fulfill their requirements. You will be responsible for air quality systems from installation to end-of-life by performing maintenance, warranty and emergency repairs.
To be successful in this role, customer satisfaction, safety and comfort should be your top priority. Ideal candidates will be patient, and have excellent organizational and troubleshooting skills.
HVAC Technician Responsibilities:
• Installing, maintaining and repairing ventilation and air conditioning systems and equipment.
• Identifying maintenance risks on equipment.
• Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems.
• Cleaning, adjusting and repairing systems, and performing warranty services.
• Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
• Providing technical direction and on-the-job training.
• Keeping daily logs and records of all maintenance functions.
• Ensuring compliance with appliance standards and with Occupational Health and Safety Act.
• Complying with service standards, work instructions and customers' requirements.
• Assisting with customers' queries.
HVAC Technician Requirements:
• High school diploma, Degree or suitable equivalent.
• 1+ year experience as an HVAC technician, and willingness to continue education in HVAC field.
• Valid driver’s license.
• Understanding of advanced principles of air conditioning, refrigeration and heating.
• Working knowledge of boiler systems.
Once You Get Offer Letter Have to Pay One Month Salary For Our Consultancy .
If Your Interested Share your updated CV Note,ID Proof Xerox, two Passport size photo & Then Contact Our HR Team