Are you an Assurance Manager based in the New York City area? We are representing an exciting role with one of New York’s leading Audit & Advisory firms.
We would love to hear from you if you are looking for a career opportunity in an environment where people are at the heart of the firm!
The role will be responsible for:
• Manage engagement teams, taking responsibility for pre-engagement planning, execution and final deliverables.
• Develop detailed engagement work plans, illustrating budgets and schedules.
• Develop a thorough understanding of all audit, tax and consulting services provided by the firm, and actively participate in proposals.
• Managing a team of staff associates, including interns, provide regular performance coaching and feedback, while developing individual technical and industry skills.
• Client management, timely and accurate communication, and clear and concise direction and leadership.
• 5-7 years’ experience in Public Accounting
• Strong Leadership skills
• Experience in audit software such as ProSystems, GoSystems and/or Caseware
If you are ready to make a career change and need professional help, contact our recruitment team today! 480 566 0801 or email your resume to .