Impact Recruitment currently has a fantastic opportunity for a Transportation Engineer/ Project Manager in Tampa, Florida.
This is a critical position that requires effective planning, teamwork and collaboration skills to lead and supervise teams, supervise direct reports while managing & growing client relationships.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
• Licensed Professional Engineer in Florida
• A minimum of 10 years of relevant experience utilizing FDOT specific processes, manuals, or guidance.
• Experience working on various projects including urban and rural roadways, highways, rail, transit, trails, and intersections
• Must be proficient with MicroStation and InRoads.
Our client is committed to expanding, enhancing, and preserving the built environment and is committed to providing clients with creative solutions for a sustainable environment, including improvements to infrastructure, the environment, and natural resources.
If you are a qualified individual and interested in learning more about this position, we invite you to apply or call us at (805)-755-9557 for more information!