Production Supervisor – 3rd shift – Food Industry
Salary Up to $65,000 with Excellent Benefits in Pacific NW
Do you have a background in the Food Industry? Our client has an excellent history of stability. This national manufacturer is looking for an experienced Production Supervisor to manage and lead their team in the food industry. There are opportunities to move as you grow & develop professionally. You will need a hands-on approach, and have a working knowledge of safety, supervision, budgets, and lean manufacturing concepts to succeed in this position. You will also develop and maintain all sanitation programs.
Requirements for this Production Supervisor position:
• At least 2 years’ experience in a leadership role in food manufacturing; preferably in food
• Must have food processing background
• Excellent leadership, organizational, & computer skills
• Need to be able to build a team and motivate members.
Enjoy living and working in this beautiful PNW town. Enjoy the town’s charm in the picturesque parks, and renowned historical sites.
TO APPLY: Email resume firstname.lastname@example.org OR JeannieATaustinallenDOTcom in MS Word or PDF (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols). * All fee expenses paid by hiring companies. Hiring companies offer excellent compensation packages, benefits packages.
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering * Six Sigma Black Belts * Accounting * Distribution * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Quality Engineers & Managers * Manufacturing Management