• Provide customer support and technical issue resolution via email, phone, chat, social media, and other online platforms.
• Handle multiple concurrent chat and email interactions.
• Identify, correct, and advise technical issues in the customer’s computer, mobile app and/or video game console.
• Identify trends in customer problems and provide clear feedback/inputs to the team members based on independent testing.
• Escalate real-time issues to client/supervisor.
• Report and minutes writing in English language.
• Effective in both verbal and written communication skill in English language.
• Proficiency in another foreign language will be advantageous.
• Able to work on weekends and public holidays based on shift roster.
• Able to deliver excellent customer service via email/chat/phone.
• Able to understand games from a gamer’s perspective and give in-depth gaming (PC/console) troubleshooting and support.
• Able to solve and analyse information accurately with appropriate speed and within guidelines.
• Team player.