Established in Belgium in 2001 as an IT services company, Excis expanded across Europe and relocated its HQ in the UK. The delivery of 24/7 support was followed by the provision of end-to-end solutions, including IT and audio visual design, installation and servicing. Excis enjoys a strong global presence, serving a diverse range of clients and providing cross-border international IT services. We have built up a worldwide network of over 6000 engineers, who provide seamless installation and maintenance services, which aligns with the international requirements of our clients. Our network continues to grow through our 50 entities worldwide and our ever- expanding footprint across the globe.
Contact Center Infrastructure Consultant- Genesys India
Knowledge and Experience - Qualifications:
• The job holder will be qualified as Bachelor of Engineering (Electronics and Communications) or equivalent.
• The ideal candidate for this role will have good leadership skills, with appropriate technical expertise.
• Experience of at least 5 years with international Telecoms organization, Telecom service provider, large financial organization, large Call Centre.
• Good understanding and hands on experience for Genesys troubleshooting L2/L3 support.
• Good understanding of networking topologies and their associated interconnectivity with the LAN/WAN infrastructure, Contact Centre infrastructure.
• A Deep understanding of telephony platforms, both Traditional TDM and IP Telephony (Genesys.)
• Managing IVR and contact center infrastructure (Genesys, SIP, SBC etc).
• Must work with confidence under limited supervision and provide detailed reports.
• Conduct regular maintenance of Telecommunication systems and other contact center infrastructure equipment's.
• Manage disaster recovery of Telecommunication infrastructure and installations.
• Manage capacity planning for all telephony services and equipment and setting up Telecommunication infrastructure.
• Regularly review open issues and action items with the internal and external parties.
• Coordinates and supports field personnel regarding installation of hardware/software on various platforms.
• Vendor communication/relationship. Experience on Genesys, Nuance, Cisco etc.
• After hours on-call support is required. These hours can be unpredictable at times.
• Familiar with Voice Bio and Nuance Products.
• Be part of a team that performs sustainable continuous improvement, identifying and removing organisational barriers affecting the team, processes and products owned
• Maintain an agile mind-set by adopting the practices and processes identified as being required for our domain, leveraging agile delivery methods, associated frameworks (e.g., Lean) and Bank tools (e.g., JIRA) to do this
Understand and follow the ITID/Telecoms/Contact Centre strategy and vision
Genesys Skillsets :
Developing Strategies on Composer for voice routing, email and chat.
Working on configs like using OPMs and Transaction Lists.
Ability to build WDE applications for agent desktop
Should be good with GAX and GA building objects and integrations.
Possess knowledge on use of GMS and LFMT portals on genesys.
Knowledge to guild VQs, VAG and Skills on genesys.
Good working knowledge on Pulse tools and using Pulse templates for MI.
Basic knowledge on Troubleshooting of issues and identifying the calls in ORS, SIP, URS and
Working knowledge of Nuance and IVR integrations with genesys.
I would love to discuss this opportunity in greater detail and will make myself available at your convenience – let me know what works best for you. Thanks in advance and I look forward to hearing from you!
Thanks & Regards,