Laravel Developer Freelance
Unusual Hire: Helping Businesses, Building Dreams
Unusual Hire is an intriguing platform that allows companies to hire freelancers from a global network of top talent for all their dynamic recruitment needs. Unusual Hire gives entrepreneurs and freelancers an opportunity to break the norms and follow their dreams.
Why JOIN US:
Unusual hire provides you with Cost effective solution for the freelancers. We take no charge for the project. It is a web-based platform, that will operate on the core values of Trust and Visibility. Freelancers or Independent professionals will enjoy the freedom and flexibility of finding jobs online, whereas, the businesses or start-ups will not have to go through the hassle of finding the top talent, from candidate qualifications to team dynamics that fit their economical scale.
The life at Unusual revolves around our core values of trust and respect. We believe in collaboration and making mistakes. Unusual Hire gives you an opportunity to move fast and break the norms, no matter even if you commit mistakes, but you should always try. This place provides you the complete ownership; you are your boss here.We believe in equality, diversity, and maintaining a healthy relationship with our employees and clients. We have a diverse team of employees, who believe in showing the best results in our performance. If you have the right skills, you can work here, irrespective of your age or gender. We set our goals high and hire a team of quality professional freelancers to work with anywhere, anytime.
Job Title: Freelance Laravel Developer
Duties and responsibilities
● Write clean, secure, test driven, easily maintainable and modular codes.
● Database designing and maintenance.
● Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
● Troubleshoot and debug applications.
● Perform UI/backend tests to optimize performance.
● Collaborate and work with frontend and mobile app developers on the backend needs of projects.
● Adhere closely to development plans and anticipate changes to specification or schedule as they become necessary during development.
● Work with project managers when gathering requirements, presenting work, etc. and be able to take complex technical terms and break them down into layman's terms.
● Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development.
● Client communication (verbal/written) as and when required.
● B Skills: Laravel / PHP Framework
● Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech/MCA
● Previous working experience as a PHP / Laravel developer for 1-3 year(s)
● In depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel 5 PHP Framework
● Hands on experience with SQL schema design, SOLID principles, REST API design
● Software testing (PHPUnit, PHPSpec, Behat)
● MySQL profiling and query optimization
Job Type: Part -time.
Location: Remote/ Client Location.
CTC: Project Based