The Elite Nanny Team is offering $15.50 to $18.50 for a full-time infant expert. The family is extending 18 days of paid vacation to the right nanny expert. They need help Monday thru Friday from 7:30 am to 5:00 pm.
The family has a 7-month-old boy who is currently being introduced to soft foods. The parents would need help putting the baby down for a nap, encouraging age-appropriate developmental activities, including tummy time.
Schedule: Monday through Friday 7:30 am to 5:00 pm
Pay: $13.50 to $15.50 an hour
- create age-appropriate developmental games for baby
- driving baby to activities (10% of the time) (mileage reimbursement)
- feed the child and clean up afterward (including emptying dishwasher)
- read to the child daily
- minimum of 2 years paid experience
- CPR/First aid trained
- fantastic car
- clean background check
- clean drug test
- minimum of 2 years working in a daycare
- consistent work history
- childcare experience (particularly infants and toddlers)
- ability to manage time
- strong ability to take initiative
- High School Degree (or equivalent)
- College Degree (preferred) in early childhood education
The Elite Nanny Team follows all local, state, and federal regulations regarding withholding income taxes. Your employer will handle all deductions for you and you will be issued a W-2 as a legal household employee. In addition, we follow all standards established by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission. We support all veterans and disabled individuals seeking employment. The Elite Nanny Team (TENT Group) is a 3rd party recruiter working on behalf of private families.