TheDataTeam(TDT) is an AI solutions company helping businesses achieve unparalleled agility by building AI solutions built Data-Native with RoboticDataScience.TheDataTeam specializes in building scalable turnkey AI solutions with quick turnaround and ease in business process integration. TheDataTeam’s Cadenz suite comprises a specialized set of turnkey AI solutions designed to enable cognitive customer experiences across the entire lifecycle, starting from customer acquisition and onboarding, cross-selling and up-selling to grow revenue per customer, and to service customers as they mature significantly reducing incidents of dissatisfaction and churn. The AI suite Cadenz includes Cadenz Profiles, Cadenz Journeys, Cadenz Audiences, Cadenz Offerings and Cadenz Diffen. With offices spread across 3 cities in APAC, TDT has successfully implemented over 30 enterprise AI solutions across India and APAC nations. The company counts marquee banks, insurers, telcos and petroleum companies, and is a preferred AI suite provider for Enterprises.TheDataTeam is founded by veterans in the big data and data science worlds and holds strategic partnerships with cloud companies.
Position - Automation QA Engineer / Analyst
Experience - 1- 3 years
Job location - Bangalore / Chennai
Immediate joiners / 15 to 30 days is preferred
Should have strong knowledge and experience in QA standards and Processes.
- 1-3 years of experience in Software testing.
- More than 1 year experience in REST API testing using SOAP UI/ReadyAPI/Postman.
- Experience in Java and SQL/Postgres is a plus
- Experienced in Selenium and TestNG
- Have working knowledge of Jenkins.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting ability to tackle business challenges.
- Open for continuous learning and professional development.
- Experience with SAFe/Agile Methodologies and Jira or other industry standard Agile workflow tools.
Company Profile: www dot thedatateam dot net
Job type - full time opportunity
Interested candidates with above matching skills can directly apply / share their updated resume to hr at thedatateam dot in with below details for consideration: