We are hiring for a qualified civilian Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at DiLorenzo Tricare Health Clinic (DTHC), Pentagon in Arlington, Virginia.
Benefits for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
• Status: Full-Time
• Monday – Friday, 7:00am – 4:00pm
• Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage
• Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
• 401(k) Plan
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) must have the following qualifications:
• Degree: Certificate
• Education: Graduate from an accredited community college, junior college, college, university or vocational nursing program approved by the appropriate State agency and accredited by one of the following accrediting bodies at the time the program was completed by the applicant: The National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC) or the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
• Certification: Current Basic Life Support required
• Licensure/Registration: Valid and Current, unrestricted license as a Practical Nurse in any state, territory or commonwealth of the US
• Experience: One year of Practical Nurse experience after graduation
• Due to contractual obligations with the DoD, Health Care Workers performing under this contract must either be a U.S. citizen, or as defined by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, either a noncitizen national of the United States, lawful permanent resident of the United States, or alien authorized to work in the United States
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.