Job Title: Lead Java Microservices Spring Boot Developer
Location: Pittsburgh, PA 15219 & Cincinnati, OH 45249
Duration: 12-36 Months
NOTE: Few months remote work allowed due to current situation and once situation becomes fine candidate has to relocate)
• Responsible for sound and high-quality technical deliverables.
• Analyze, quantize and estimate the amount of work for every sprint or release.
• Work in an Agile environment and adapt to the changing needs and requirements of the business.
• Always be ready to be hands-on to develop or fix issues to deliver on time and with highest quality.
• Produce high quality code, following and recommending best practices.
• 10+ years of experience building Java/JEE/Enterprise Java solutions, including Java frameworks, including Spring, Spring Boot, and Hibernate.
• Experience developing and consuming REST web services for an operational/production environment
• Good Experience working with Microservices a must.
• Experience with Java technologies and frameworks mainly spring. Experience with Java 8 (or later) as well as Spring Boot is a must
• Experience working with OpenShift Container Platform.
• Experience with developing REST/JSON APIs using Java and Spring
• Experience developing solutions to interface with Kafka a plus.
• Experience developing self-healing applications using Spring State Machine or Similar.
• Knowledge of security systems like Oauth 2 and SAML.
• Hands on experience with Postgres and SQL.
• Hands on experience with Docker and Docker Compose Knowledge of industry standard project execution methodologies like Agile/SCRUM or Agile/Kanban, along with a working understanding of epic, story, and task level sizing and planning activities
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.