Quality Supervisor – Manufacturing
Salary Up to $55,000 Plus Great Benefits in the Memphis, TN Area
Our client is a growing company and needs a talented quality person to join their team. You will be responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining the Quality Manual, Quality System Procedures, Operator Work Instructions, and laboratory activities. The ideal candidate has a bachelor’s degree and is bilingual. You’ll need to be able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously. Must be an excellent communicator as you’ll be speaking with all levels of the organization and writing quality manuals & procedures.
Your other Quality Management responsibilities include:
• Ensuring compliance to ISO 9001-2015 requirements
• Assisting in development and implementation of procedures for inspecting, testing, and evaluating accuracy and reliability of products
• Reviewing Quality Assurance and Quality Control test results
• Assisting with Internal and External Corrective Action Program.
Requirements for this Quality Management position:
• At least 2 years Quality Management or Supervisory experience
• Quality systems training
• Experience with quality methodologies such as APQP, FMEA, PPAP SPC, Control Plan, Lean Manufacturing, Internal Auditing, and Corrective & Preventive Action Problem Solving Disciplines
• Experience with implementing and documenting of quality systems in a manufacturing setting
• Skilled in MS Word, Excel, and Access.
TO APPLY: Email your resume firstname.lastname@example.org OR marlaATaustinallenDOTcom in MS Word or PDF (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols). * All fee expenses paid by hiring companies. Hiring companies offer excellent compensation packages & benefits.
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering * Six Sigma Black Belts * Accounting * Distribution * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Quality Engineers & Managers * Manufacturing Management