Posted on Sep 22, 2020 by Jivani Care
• Location – North side of Port Coquitlam, BC
• Employer – Jivani Care
• Salary $14.75 / Hour
• Vacancies – 1 Vacancy
• Job Bank Job no. # 1548150
• Employment groups encouraged to apply: Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous persons, Newcomers to Canada, Senior citizens, and Youth.
• Terms of employment Permanent, Full time 35 to 40 Hours / Week
• Start date: As soon as possible
• Employment conditions: On call, Early morning, Day, Evening, Shift, Flexible hours
• Employer covers any relocation costs
o Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
o Experience is an asset
- Travel expenses paid by employer, Public transportation is available. Relocation costs to move closer to work location covered by employer.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Work at employer’s home as a child care provider
- Type of work: Repetitive tasks
- Weight Handling - Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
Work Location Information
- Location: North side of Port Coquitlam
- Work in employer’s home
Work Site Environment
- Non-smoking & Scent free
- Organized, Flexibility, Reliability
- Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents, Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- 2 children. A 4 year old and a school age (6 – 12 years) child.
- Bathe, dress and feed children, discipline children according to the methods requested by the
parents, Prepare children for rest periods, Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding children, Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home, Take children to and from school and to appointments, Tend to emotional well-being of children, Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development, Organize activities such as games and outings for children, Prepare and serve nutritious meals, Supervise and care for children, Help children with homework.
- Supervise and care for multi-aged group of children
How to apply
- By email: Contact the employer Khairun at
Advertised until: the position is filled.