Ammonia Refrigeration Technician - Oregon
Salary up to $38/hr. PLUS Great Benefits
This growing manufacturing company needs an Ammonia Refrigeration Maintenance Technician (1st shift) who can maintain and repair all processing and packaging equipment – especially the ammonia-based refrigeration units. You’ll handle the preventative maintenance as scheduled & repairs as needed. Your main goal is to increase machine uptime!
You’ll troubleshoot and make timely and effective repairs on the mechanical, pneumatic, electrical, & refrigeration systems. You’ll have a great team working with you use your collective skills to decrease downtime. Other responsibilities include:
• Order repair parts and materials
• Perform Preventive Maintenance as scheduled & document status of work orders
• Maintain work areas & tools for maximum efficiency
• Work with production department concerning product safety & quality.
Wages are up to $38/ hour plus some overtime! Great company health & 401k benefits, & paid time off in the beautiful state of Oregon. All the beauty of mountains, lakes, easy access to the Pacific Ocean in the Pacific Northwest!
Minimum Requirements for this Maintenance Technician position:
• Must have at least 3 years’ experience in ammonia refrigeration
• High School Diploma or Equivalent, i.e. GED is required
• Demonstrated mechanical skills including gear boxes, bearings, chains, basic electrical and basis machining
• Oregon LME or General Journeyman License preferred
• Ammonia Tech Certification, CIRO certification preferred
• Experience with case erectors, dairy industry, mixers, freezers preferred.
TO APPLY: Email your resume firstname.lastname@example.org OR jeannieATaustinallenDOTcom
in MS Word or PDF (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols). * All Interview, relocation, & fee expenses paid by hiring companies. Hiring companies offer excellent compensation packages, benefits, and generous relocation assistance or packages.
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering * Six Sigma Black Belts * Accounting * Distribution * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Quality Engineers & Managers * Manufacturing Management