Salary Up to $110,000 PLUS Benefits & Paid Relocation to Mississippi
Our client is a leader in their industry. We are recruiting a Production Superintendent who has experience in the automotive industry with press and welding processes. To be considered for this Production Superintendent position, you’ll need to have experience with welding, metal fabrication, metal press or similar processes. A certificate in welding is a huge plus as is experience in continuous improvements, Kaizen, & lean manufacturing implementation.
As the Production Superintendent, you will be a member of the plant management team and manage the press and welding departments. You’ll provide leadership, training, & coaching in safety, production, materials, equipment usage and projects. Your direct reports will be supervisors, material handlers, machine operators, and welders.
Responsibilities for this Production Superintendent include:
• Providing direction for the area supervisors to achieve the required standards of Quality & Production
• Participate in production scheduling meetings to prioritize work orders, lead time, and maintenance issues
• Promoting safe work practices, providing training and handling problems
• Ensuring cross training of supervisors & hourly employees to create an effective work force
• Main and track equipment for maintenance purposes
• Work with other departments in support of projects and help them remain on schedule
• Assist with hiring, evaluation, and disciplinary issues with staff.
Minimum requirements for this Production Superintendent position:
• Associates or technical degree required; Bachelor’s technical or engineering is preferred,
• At least 10 years’ experience in managing supervisors and hourly technicians in a metal fabrication or similar process industry
• Proficiency in understanding schematics, technical drawings, welding and mechanical ability
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Proficient in MS Office Suite
• Has experience with KPI tracking.
TO APPLY: Email your resume firstname.lastname@example.org OR marlaATaustinallenDOTcom in MS Word or PDF (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols). * All Interview, relocation, & fee expenses paid by hiring companies. Hiring companies offer excellent compensation packages, benefits, and generous relocation assistance or packages.
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering * Six Sigma Black Belts * Accounting * Distribution * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Quality Engineers & Managers * Manufacturing Management