Do you want to do meaningful work from home and have independence? Now’s the time! Leverage your customer service expertise and provide Customer Service Support for our client’s patients! Some healthcare experience is required!
Customer Service Phone Support Program Opportunity Overview
The client provides anytime access to board-certified doctors and pediatricians from where it’s most convenient for patients – home,
office, or on the go. After registering, within 15 minutes a patient can have
a virtual consult to diagnose non-emergency medical issues over the phone or through secure video on their computer or smartphone.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
• Assisting new or existing clients patients in a friendly courteous
manner when processing requests for consultations with clients physicians.
• Assisting clients patients to reset their login/passwords, troubleshoot
their online profile and mobile app and if need be, escalate to
create a ticket in Salesforce for the client.
• Making callbacks using the outbound procedure when required by
client or patient as a follow-up.
• Agents will need to be very familiar with HIPAA and other
applicable healthcare laws and regulations. Client requires
completion of certain healthcare modules each year to remain on the program
• Registering new patients on the client's service through the patient’s
affiliation or organization
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED:
• Outstanding problem-solving skills
• Displays patience, empathy, and ability to manage stress, the ability to work under pressure
• Skilled and efficient in writing and verbal communication
• Outstanding listening skills
• Provides knowledgeable, friendly, and eloquent customer service
No degree necessary – great work from home opportunity for anyone ready to invest in themselves and work hard! To service a client through the Arise Platform, you must pass a series of assessments, pay for, and complete a virtual certification course.
Certification courses can be as short as a few days or can last up to six weeks, depending on the complexity of the client program.
• Dual Monitors Highly
• USB Headset w/Mic
• 2GB of available
memory or higher
Systems NOT Supported:
• Windows XP
• Windows VISTA
• Windows 2000
• MAC OS
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
Providing exceptional Inbound Customer Service via Phone Supportvia Phone Support