• Responsible in the sourcing, selecting and interviewing of candidates for vacant positions for Alaminos plant.
• Assists and conducts orientation for newly-hired and existing employees regarding HR systems and procedures.
• Assures that all employee’s records and company documentations are updated in order and kept safely.
• Ensures that all confidential records / documents or information are secured and disclosed only upon prior approval and / or in accordance with the company policy.
• Ensure that all training documentations are properly done, secured and updated.
• Administer first aid treatments and provide medications for employees as needed.
• Performs other related tasks as required.
1. Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Psychology, or equivalent.
2. Licensed nurse is a plus.
3. Minimum of one (2) years HR experience.
4. Must possess leadership qualities.
5. Should have excellent communication and presentation skills.
6. Must have the ability to think and take decisions.
7. Must be a team player and should be self-motivated.