JOB DESCRIPTON PRIVATE NURSE
Title : Private Nurse
Reporting to: The Family
1. Ensure that comprehensive, individualized care plans are in place and are regularly reviewed and evaluated in accordance with the NMC guidelines.
2. Assist and to deal with emergencies and pre-planned treatment of patients.
3. Manage own workload.
4. Maintain ongoing assessment and review of patient
5. Monitor patient’s Progress.
6. Administer drugs and medicines.
7. Apply surgical dressings and give other forms of treatment
8. Plan duty rosters and organizes and direct the work and training.
9. Advise on meal plans in accordance with the patients’ health
10. Advise on nursing care, disease prevention etc.
11. Liase with the Physiotherapist to ensure an exercise program is followed
12. Liaises with designated doctor on a regular basis to ensure effective communication for the benefit of the patient and family.
Skills Required for the Role
The successful applicant must:
1. Have obtained an NMBI as a Registered General Nurse RGN.
2. Have prior experience as a Nurse -geriatrics/homecare would be an advantage (10 years min)
3. Have excellent communication skills
4. Have good team working skills
5. Have the required knowledge for the role
6. Have a clear understanding and respect for the customs and laws of Saudi Arabia
Employment Package Benefits
1. 6 day working week
2. Yearly and mid-Year Ticket
3. 6 Weeks Holidays a year
4. Accommodation, Meals and Transport Provided
Suggested Salary Range
15,000 - 16,500 SAR per month