Civil Engineer PE- Transportation - Austin, Texas rec
Date posted: Jun 24, 2020 Direct Remote / Telework
Civil Engineer PE- Transportation- multiple loc.
#REC10019381 Updated: Within 24 hours
Job Type: Direct Hire
Location: Remote / Telework
Austin, Texas, United States, 77042
Industry: Civil Engineering
Salary: $80,000.00 - $120,000.00 / year
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Experience: 10-14 years
Relocation Assistance: Yes - Nationwide relocation offered
Work Eligibility: Green Card, US Citizen
Fees: 9% of Salary
Payable Terms: 90 days
Date Updated: Within 24 hours
Date Posted: Jun 24, 2020
Must have PE
Seeking a Texas licensed Professional Engineer with a specialization in Transportation to join our growing team in the, Texas office.
Person can be located at- Arlington TX, Frisco, Tx, Austin, Tx, San Antonio, Tx, Midland, Tx and Lubbock, Tx office. This person can also work in another city as well remotely.
* Strong work-ethic with a servant-leadership mentality
* Ability to apply technical skills to routine projects with excellence.
* Ability to organize teams, communicate well and delegate tasks for the betterment of the team.
* Desire to learn new things and diligence to execute into practice.
* Takes pride in and ownership of team's work.
* Ability to interact with Clients (TxDOT) and subconsultants
* Ability to manage and mentor team
Typical tasks to be performed include:
* Project administration, scheduling and coordination
* Interaction with Client and subconsultants
* Utilize staff to develop plans, details and Opinions of Probable Costs
* Mentor and train staff * Exhibiting a keen interest in a high standard of quality and accuracy
* Visiting construction sites to observe progress and conformance to plans and specifications
* Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering required
* Passed the Professional Engineer exam and can provide a PE #
* Knowledge of roadway design software such as Microstation, Geopak or OpenRoads
* 10+ years of previous transportation experience is required
* Previous employment with TxDOT preferred but not required
IMPORTANT: All resumes must be submitted with a brief candidate summary that outlines the key qualifications required for this position as per the job description. Please showcase all skills and experience relevant to each requirement for THIS particular job. This write-up will be shared with the client along with the resume. Candidates without a proper write-up will not be forwarded to the client.
Full plus bonus
Questions from the employer
You will be required to answer the following questions when submitting a candidate to this job
Does candidate have a PE? This is REQUIRED
Does the candidate have a Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering? REQUIRED
Does the candidate have Knowledge of roadway design software such as Microstation, Geopak or OpenRoads? Please give detail:
Does the candidate have 10+ years of previous transportation experience? REQUIRED
Can you confirm that you have disclosed to your candidate that you are working with on the position to avoid any confusion with candidates and clients. (required)
Have you included a short, detail summary that outlines the key qualifications required for this position as per the job description in the Introductory Note field?