We are seeking Nurse Practitioners in Quebec, to provide virtual Health Care, as independent contractors.
You will serve as a Nurse Practitioner for an online healthcare platform.
You will interact with patients across this online platform to manage and diagnose patients through phone, video appointments and other electronic means of communication.
Your engagement with patients will be on a set schedule, so you must be able to commit to the hours you agree upon.
• The opportunity to work autonomously and to full-scope of practice;
• The ability to perform advanced, comprehensive health assessments over a telemedicine platform;
• Use evidence-based practice to formulate diagnoses and establish comprehensive, holistic, therapeutic care plans;
• Order and interpret diagnostics tests and prescribe medications;
• The ability to go above and beyond daily for our clients;
• To build therapeutic, long-lasting, relationship with clients;
• Be part of a team-based care approach in order to go above and beyond for our clients;
• Follow up with clients in which the primary appointment may have been initiated by another NP;
• Provide education, advice, coaching and counselling related to both acute and chronic conditions;
• Assist clients with obtaining and accessing resources;
• Current registration and good standing with the Ordre des infirmières et infirmiers du Québec.
• Minimum one (1) year recent experience as a Nurse Practitioner.
• Active malpractice and liability insurance.
• Experience with patients regarding mental health.
• Proficiency with computer programs including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet Explorer, and Power Chart
To apply for this opportunity, send me your CV and cover letter TODAY!
1-866-850-9809 Ext #317