Trusted, well-respected, and growing community bank that has a strong presence as they have been in the area for decades. They provide a great team/working environment and are a strong believer in work-life balance.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
• $65,000 to $85,000 base salary (depends on experience) plus exceptional incentive plan
• Comprehensive and full benefits package
• Relocation package
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
• Inherit existing loan portfolio of approximately $15 million and responsible for managing current Agricultural banking relationships.
• Develop and manage new Agricultural business relationships.
• Provide outstanding customer service to effectively help clients achieve their financial goals.
• Portray a professional image in the community, possess a high level of integrity, desire to be part of a team environment, and ability to work independently.
• 3+ years Agriculture lending experience.
• Strong business development, analytical, and credit skills.
• Ability to communicate with clients and coworkers/management in a professional, personable, and confidential manner.
Apply today for immediate consideration!
You can be assured that the credentials you provide us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct permission.
Job ID: 8603
Our office ranks in the top 70 offices worldwide, placing us in the company’s top 10 percent! We have a combined experience of over 60 years in recruiting with award winning individual experience. Management Recruiters of Wausau specializes in banking throughout the Midwest. Locally, we’ve been recognized by our local Chamber of Commerce as a Small Business of the Year! Our philosophy is to help you make decisions that are best for you and your family.