PAT Engineer/PAT Test Engineer
Manila, Philippines (Makati City)
Type: Full time ( 1 year Contract)
"• Minimum 8 years’ experience in IP/MPLS network (CCIE R/S or CCIE SP certifications is an advantage, not a must)
• Experience of working on Cisco SP high end routers and IOS-XR operating system (ASR9K, CRS, ASR900). Indepth deployment experience with the following technology: IGP, MPLS, RSVP-TE, LDP, MP-BGP, L2/L3VPN, MVPN, high availability, network/device security, Netflow, QoS, IP SLA, network management.
• Experience in Cisco NCS5500, Segment Routing and Integration with Orchestration Software such as WAE, SR-PCE and NSO is a plus
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
• Experience in deploying and operating large multi-protocol inter-networks
• Demonstrated industry awareness on Service Provider technologies
• Experience in managing Deployment Escalation with problem solving, troubleshooting networks, data analytical and short-term workaround/solutions"