STAFFING SYNERGIES IS NOW OFFERING A NEW SEASONAL BONUS PLAN IN EDWARDSVILLE, IL!
Earn up to $17.75 per hour!
Effective from 08/03/20 through 10/31/20 (end date may be extended).
We are taking extra precautions to ensure a clean and safe work environment.
• Deep cleaned and disinfected regularly
• Temperature scanning ……no one is allowed in who has a fever
• Masks, face shields and gloves are worn at all times.
• Hand sanitizer is available to all employees
• Social distancing is practiced and enforced
To Qualify for the Bonus, Employees Must Meet these Requirements:
• Be present four days a week
• Arrive on time every day (no late arrivals!)
• Leave on time every day (no early leaves!)
Staffing Synergies is currently seeking for permanent, full time, Production Line Leaders on 2nd shift to work in a CLEAN, SAFE & TEMPERATURE CONTROL warehouse (keep cool during the hot summer months!).
Available Working Shift/Including New Seasonal Pay Rate:
Monday-Friday from 2:45 PM to 11:15 PM for 2nd Shift at a pay rate of $17.75/hour.
• Health Insurance
• Overtime as required
• PTO or Pay Time Off
• Full-time/permanent work
• Climate controlled warehouse environment
• Safe and clean work environment
The Line Leader responsibility is to maintain production rates ensuring that all finished product meets customer specifications, GMPS and internal SOPs.
Essential Functions and Basic Duties:
1. Ensure that all required documentation is available at the production line.
2. Perform line clearance at the beginning of the shift and fill out Line Clearance Form.
3. Ensure line has the proper first article.
4. Verify date code format, lot numbers, expiration dates, case coders and video jets (if applicable).
5. Inspect product and components brought to the line to make sure the items, lots and expirations (if applicable) are correct.
6. Scan into the production line location all material brought to the line (product and components).
7. Confirm label information, quantities and sign label verification form.
8. Ensure production rate is maintained without compromising quality standards.
9. Assign, train & scan to our system line personnel.
10. Ensure that line dividers are in place at all times and the line is clean and organized.
11. Inspect finished goods for accuracy with first article, and specs. Document the inspection in the Quality Form.
12. Reconcile all products at the end of the shift. Scan finished goods and separately scan rejects. (When a lot completes all rejects must be scanned before the new lot starts
13. Performs any other assigned duties as necessary.
• Bi-Lingual a plus
• Computer skills a plus especially Microsoft Office Suite [e.g. Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, etc.] of programs
• Knowledge of the manufacturing and warehouse inventory a plus.
• High School Diploma
(Please be aware that we required a Background check & a* Drug Screening* for this position).
If you have any questions please contact us at (732) 484-8848. Thank you.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $14.25 - $17.75 per hour
• Temperature scanning for all employees entering the building.
• Masks and gloves provided for all employees.
• Social distancing enforced within the warehouse.