• Responsible for several day-to-day activities.
• They answer the phone, maintain filing systems and oversee the day’s schedules appointments.
• They are often the first point of contact for internal employees and visitors to the office in which they work.
• Excellent leadership, time management and organizational skills
• Proven excellence as an office assistant, office administrator or in another relevant position
• Outstanding abilities to communicate in person, in writing and over the phone
• Familiarity with common procedures and basic account principles used in the office