We are seeking a Senior EDI Analyst for a new role in Tampa Bay, FL. This Analyst will work on a team with 5 others supporting a national client base. This is a 3-5-month contract right-to-hire position with a stable, growing team!
Please, no 3rd party candidates.
· Understanding EDI transaction set structures and tracking changes
· Mapping and formatting of data in EDI transaction sets
· Gather requirements, perform analyses, implement solutions, and track outcomes to ensure accuracy of all transactions
· Bachelor’s degree in a technical, business, or scientific related field
· Strong knowledge of 837 EDI Format and processing
· EDI knowledge in claims, enrollment, eligibility, and financial systems
· In depth knowledge of Other HIPAA/EDI X12 4010/5010 healthcare-related file formats including 820, 834, 835, 270, 271, 276, 277, 278, and 999 is required
· Experience in Benefits Administration Systems
· General understanding of the file transfer protocol (FTP) process and SQL
· Fluency in commonly used EDI concepts, practices, and procedures within the healthcare industry
The company will only employ candidates who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this position. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future are not eligible for hire.