Director of Maintenance
Salary up to $150,000 + Excellent Benefits, Bonuses & Paid Relocation Package
Paper Manufacturer has an immediate need for a Director of Maintenance. As the Director, you will lead the maintenance team utilizing Precision Maintenance skills. To be successful in this role you should have hands on experience in Precision Maintenance and have the ability to lead the culture change to an even higher level of Preventive / Predictive (Reliability) Maintenance.
Minimum requirements for this Director of Maintenance:
• BS degree in Engineering or Technology preferred but will consider other degrees
• Ten or more years of maintenance management experience in strong Precision Reliability Background / Preventive Predictive Maintenance
• Team leaderships skills – ability to lead inspire, and motivate
• Enthusiastic Individual that enjoys a growing/expanding environment.
Position located in the Mid-West USA.
Email your resume firstname.lastname@example.org OR cindyATaustinallenDOTcom
in MS Word or PDF (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols). * All Interview, relocation, & fee expenses paid by hiring companies. Hiring companies offer excellent compensation packages, benefits, and generous relocation assistance or packages.
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering * Six Sigma Black Belts * Accounting * Distribution * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Quality Engineers & Managers * Manufacturing Management