POST: - AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE ENGINEERING ON JOB TRAINING (AME OJT)
Department: - Technical (Airline and Airport Ground handling)
Location: - ALL OVER INDIA
Experience: - 0- 1 Year (Fresher Can also apply)
- Should be Done AME (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) or Aeronautical/Aerospace Course.
to be maintained and kept in serviceable condition.
- Any shortcomings in the station are to be communicated to certifying staff/shift in-charge.
- Records consumables used on the aircraft like hydraulic fluid, engine oil, etc. have to be maintained.
- Self-audits of equipment need to be carried out every month as per the checklist and a record of this should be maintained in the station.
- All documents associated with transits/maintenance need to be sent back to the main base at the first available opportunity after completion of the security check.
Registration link given below
Contact for enquiry on whatsaap Mr.Siddharth-09871638860