Seeking a General Laboratory Supervisor for day shift
• Responsible for front line operations of testing in the laboratory
• Work with front line staff in troubleshooting instrument problems as they occur
• Will supervise at least 2 technical areas will be included, e.g., Chemistry/Hematology or Blood Bank/Microbiology.
• Responsible for the technical and scientific oversight
• Quality control program
• Proficiency testing and process improvement program of the areas of testing
• Responsible for regulatory compliance of the testing overseen
• Responsible for staff competency, supervising for testing is part of the responsibility for this position, which may include corrective action if necessary
• Associate or Bachelor's Degree – Lab Sciences or Medical Technology
• Advanced technical knowledge in the field supervised is required
• ASCP certified preferred or eligible
• Training or relevant experience in high complexity testing of Immunology, Chemistry, Hematology and Microbiology
• 5 years of General Laboratory Experience
• High complexity laboratory setting experience required
Salary negotiable based on experience, full benefits package. Relocation assistance up to $3,000 is available with original copies/receipts and must be moving more than 150 miles.