Responsibilities: Successful applicant must be able to demonstrate following skills
1. Preparation of Evaluation of Tender / Contract documents and Bill of Quantities
2. Quantification of Variations as per revised drawings / specification and follow-up with Main Contracts / Project Managers for Site Work Instruction. (SWI)
3. Specific knowledge of estimating, scheduling, purchasing, engineering principals and preparing BOQ
4. Preparation of Preliminary estimation, Budget estimation, Detailed estimation (With Rate Analysis) Insurance claims and administration, visiting site / attending pre-bid meetings.
5. Sending enquiries and obtaining prices, analyse prices, prepare material and labour cost estimation and bid price Conducting negotiations, Identification of cost or pricing data submitted during the negotiations and relied upon in reaching a settlement.
6. Preparation of List of Technical Queries for Consultant’s clarification
7. Pricing of Variation claims, evaluation with Main Contractors / Project Managers and Finalization of Variation Orders (VO)
8. Provide and maintain all backup documentation required for substations of claims / invoices.
9. Preparation of forecasts, budgets and cost control measures.
10. Maintain and control of records related to all commercial activities as required by the contract conditions in coordination with the Accounts Dept.
11. Collect Project Cost Data and Estimate the ETC (Estimate to complete) and EAC (Estimate at completion)
12. Prepare technical and commercial bid, follow up until finalization, Preparing Project Risk Analysis report.
13. Evaluate the supplier quotations against the tender requirements such as capacity, quantity, specifications, deviations etc. Make comparative analysis of all the quantity & use the optimum solution.
14. Value engineering in terms of alternative manufacturer’s in mechanical related works
15. Good experience in preparing Value Engineering Proposals. (Alternative tender proposal)
16. Ensuring engineering work undertaken is accordance with Departmental Work Instructions, Procedures and Standards
18. Excellent Knowledge ADDC, ADCD, ADM & ADSSC rules & regulation and obtain authorities approval.
19. Strong Knowledge of design & installing all other mechanical related works on site as per given mechanical and MEP drawings.
20. Analyse and evaluate market quotation technically and commercially.
21. Prepare detailed material and labor costing by studying project documents.
22. Responsible to Prepare tender proposal independently. (Both commercial and technical)
23. Handle post tender clarifications from the client/consultant.
24. Knowledge of UAE local market. (Suppliers & sub-contractors)
25. Able to prepare quick estimates using minimum available documents.
26. Experienced in both Labor cost and material cost estimation.
27. Willingness to work extra hours to meet the tender submission guidelines
Please send your updated CV with most recent photo to with salary expectation, Joining Date, copy of Experience Cert, equivalency cert. &other Authority Certifications, if available.