- Perform accident and incident investigations
- Enforce company policies and procedures and safety and health regulations.
- Monitors workplace activities to ensure that workers comply with company policies and government safety regulations.
- Developing and implementing safety policies help employers reduced
- Observe workers ensure that they are wearing required personal protective equipment (PPE) and following company safety policies.
- Perform other duties as may be required.
- Willing to assigned at Nasugbu Batangas
Job Types: Project-Based
Salary: From Php 600.00 per day
•being a Safety Officer in the Construction Industry: 2 years (Preferred)
•COSH Certification (Preferred)