Position Title: Sr Website + SEO Executive
Department: Marketing Department
Salary range: RM 6k – 8k
Location: Petaling Jaya
Industry: FMCG & Smartphone
· Develop and implement effective search engine optimization (SEO) strategies
· Managing offsite and onsite optimization projects and reporting on performance
· Develop and execute successful SEO strategies
· Conduct keyword research to guide content teams
· Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
· Plan, upload and optimize website content
· Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects
· Work with social media and paid media teams to optimize campaigns
· Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends
· Plan and optimize website’s UX/UI. Improve user interface. Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
· Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building)
· Min. 5 year and above experience.
· Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/ Advanced Diploma/ Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business or related field.
· Proven experience as SEO specialist or similar role
· Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices
· Knowledge of HTML/CSS
· Experience with SEO reporting
· Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. Conductor, Screaming Frog, MOZ) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends)
· Excellent communication skills
· Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude
· BSc/BA in Marketing, Business or related field
· Good team player and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
· Required language(s): English