• Drive both internal and external recruitment processes
• Ensure that recruitment is conducted in the line with company and Project policies, procedures and in line with the legislative requirements
• Assess, draft and recommend most suitable recruitment strategy
• Ensure that key performance areas/ Job descriptions detailing key areas of responsibility, competencies, skills, qualifications, attributes are in a place for all positions and signed off by line Manages before positions are advertised.
• Advertise and manage vacant positions both internally and externally through e-recruitment, direct sourcing and agencies.
• Ensure that the e-recruitment system is updated and information is posted accurate
• Conduct and facilitate interviews
• Ensure that all suitable identified candidates are screened and relevant required background references and checks are done before recommendation for placement is made.
• Initiate the offer process and ensure that all relevant required documentation and information are signed off and complete.
• Compile regular weekly, monthly and ad hoc recruitment reports on recruitment activities.
• Liaise with recruitment agencies and ensure that service level agreements are in place.
• Develop sound relationships with agencies.
• Evaluate the efficacy of recruitment strategy in respect of sourcing candidates, assessing candidates, employment processed etc. and,make recommendations where necessary.
Be able to work under pressure a must
Salary Negotiable dependant on experience
Please email a detailed CV and intro letter to: email@example.com