Talent Acquisition Specialist needs 3+ years of professional experience
Talent Acquisition Specialist requires:
- Strong attention to detail a must
- Organizational/time management skills
- Analytical/research skills
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills
- Demonstrated ability to quickly establish rapport, build credibility, and create partnerships at all levels within the company
- Familiarity with automated applicant tracking tools, MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
Talent Acquisition Specialist duties:
Works with hiring managers and candidates to schedule interviews (coordinate dates/times, invite other members of the interview team, book conference rooms, follow up with interview schedule details, coordinate travel, etc.).
Delivers a best in class interview experience for both candidates and the hiring team.
Utilizes the applicant tracking system (ATS) to initiate and document relevant recruiting and on-boarding tasks/information.
Educates other specialist on the ATS system.
Coordinates the pre-employment background check, drug screen, and reference check process
Ensures candidates accepting an offer transition to the new hire on-boarding system.
Supports the Talent Acquisition department, as necessary, (i.e., setting up equipment for Skype interviews, scheduling off-site events, updating databases, etc.).
Maintains and records recruitment costs, including all relevant interview expenses, relocation costs, etc.
Seeks out and recommends process improvements; implements new procedures as appropriate.
Additional duties as assigned.