• Supervise the accurate completion of day-to-day functions (Warehouse) of the Financial and Accounting Department.
• Ensures timeliness, completeness, and accuracy of AR report and Aging to the management.
• With knowledge in Payroll and BIR Transactions.
• Perform necessary variance and other accounting analysis to identify and resolve any discrepancies or gaps.
• Know to handle Petty Cash Fund.
• Prepares monthly bank reconciliation, accrual, and provision of expenses.
• Responsible for the safekeeping of important company documents entrusted to the department.
• Develop best practices to enhance operational performance and productivity.
• Graduate of Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
• Must have more than 3 years of work experience as Accounting Supervisor.
• Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures.
• Sharp time management skills.
• Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data.