The Robotic Process Automation Lead role is a full-time position responsible for overseeing all functions of the Robotic Process Automation solutions focused on Revenue Cycle Management workflow. Role requires hands on technical and problem-solving skills. Position is required to work with stakeholders and solution developers assisting with research, development, testing, implementation, and monitoring the quality control of developed process outcomes.
• Run analytic reports to track and monitor RPA process outcomes
• Interact closely with various functional and cross-functional teams to translate business requirements into technical solutions
• Identify opportunities for automation as well as interdependencies of project activities
• Responsible for following change management processes for BOT deployment and modifications
• Gather and develop requirements, map process and design solution to create automation workflows
• Create, modify, and maintain protocols to ensure successful end-to-end delivery
• Testing for all protocols prior to development and implementation
• Proactively communicate status and critical issues to leadership and appropriate stakeholders
• Ongoing support of the RPA solutions through problem management, maintenance, and enhancement
• Policies and Procedures based on departmental needs
• Develop training material for staff and RCM leadership based on researched guidelines.
• Participate in QA testing activities, including testing at the task and end-to-end process levels, integration testing, and user acceptance testing
• Follow all compliance policies and advise RCM leadership of changes in policies.
• Work with Revenue Cycle leaders on automation opportunities to consult, design, develop and/or support solutions using RPA and, potentially, other technologies
• Other duties as assigned
• 3-5 years of Robotic Process Automation
• 5+ Years of Revenue Cycle Management Experience
• Analytical abilities
• Advanced Microsoft Excel required
• Ability to collaborate with other leaders and subject matter experts
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Critical Thinking Skills
• Ability to document complex issues and processes in detail required
• Able to decipher and document processes into logical process flows required
• Experience with process mapping required
• Understanding of quality assurance procedures and processes required
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree or at least 3 years related experience required.