Location: Dearborn, MI (Remote)
Position: UI/UX Designer
Duration: Long Term
• Leads teams on User Centered Design Methodology and Design Thinking to provide designs that meet business needs and are effective, efficient, and enjoyable.
• Serves as an advocate for the customer/end-user, empathizing with them while being mindful of business goals and opportunities.
• Creates and supports a high-performing culture among product team members.
• Champions design and Agile processes, culture, best practices, and techniques, and how they can help delivery of design objectives
• Identifies appropriate methods, plans, and conducts idea generating sessions.
• Identifies appropriate research methods, creates, and implements research plans to inform strategy, guide solution definition, and determine customer/end-user needs based on direct observation of people.
• Enhances design work in progress from user insights gained through research
• Facilitates teams through ideation sessions and prioritizing relevant ideas
• Identifies appropriate testing methods to use, plans, and conducts usability testing to validate UX designs and/or user needs.
• Creates and refines UI sketches, work flows, interactive prototypes, and wireframes to be used in the development process.
• Evaluates prototypes with end users and stake holders.
• Creates prototype plans that include multiple prototypes and define populations for testing.
• Use feedback to determine readiness to move forward.
• Creates and refines visual designs, mock-ups, style guides, design systems, and graphical assets to be used in the development process.
• Need to be well versed with experience in UX Research, Visual Design, Interaction Design, and User/Usability Testing .
• 3+ years of experience in UX Research / User Testing . 3+ years of experience in Usability Testing .
• 3+ years of experience in Interaction Design / Prototyping /Wireframing .
• 3+ years of experience in Visual Design .
• 5+ years of experience in a UI/UX/ID position .
• Experience leading others in UX and design.
• Experience with multiple design tools .
• Strong communication and collaboration skills, as well as facilitation and presentation skills with an engaging presentation style.
• Ability to establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with product teams, business customers, and end users.
• Passion for growing your skills, tackling interesting work and challenging problems; be committed to lifelong design learning.
• Technical and problem solving mindset
• Experience working independently with clients .
• Experience designing full-service consumer and/or business applications