Office managers essentially ensure the smooth running of an office on a day-to-day basis and may manage a team of administrative or support staff. ... managing office budgets. liaising with staff, suppliers and clients. implementing and
Responsibilities and Duties
• Answer phones and transfer to the appropriate staff member
• Monitor incoming emails and answer or forward as required
• Co-ordinate and organize appointments and meetings
• assist with event planning and implementation.
• monitor and maintain office supplies
• ensure office equipment is properly maintained and servicedOffice Assistant provides administrative, secretarial and clerical support to others in the office to maintain an efficient office environment.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Business college training an advantage
• Competent computer skills including MS Office
• Internet skills including use of e-mails, group messaging and data collection
• Numeracy and literacy skills
Mode Of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Cover letter and CV to: using “JOB TITLE” as subject of the email.