Business strategists keep their companies on track. They determine targets for their organization, and prepare strategies to make sure their company meets those targets.
Business Development Strategist Responsibilities and Duties
* Coordinate with the management to research, identify, analyse, and execute new business initiatives.
* Collect customer requirements and business data to create a business plan.
* Manage the project teams to achieve business goals.
* Implement business relationships and partnerships through direct meetings with customers and industry personnel.
* Work with the internal departments and external partners to execute business plans and strategies.
Education and Skill Requirements
* Leadership and motivational skills.
* Communication skills feeling comfortable interacting with managers and investors.
* PowerPoint and Microsoft Word proficiency.
* Bsc degree in Business administration or any business related course.
Mode Of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Cover letter and CV to: using “JOB TITLE” as subject of the email.