RPI Consulting Group is looking for Health Care Aide to help provide care, promote well-being and facilitate the speedy recovery of residents in a Long-Term Care Home in the Calgary area. This is a 4-week long relief contract position that comes with fantastic compensation.
This assignment will be in an LTC home currently going through COVID outbreak but keep in mind that all rules and restriction are put in place and strictly followed for both the staff and the residence. PPE are also provided to ensure the contain to the spread of the virus
This is a full-time opportunity and all interested candidate must be available to work 5 days a week with days and night shifts available. The compensation is great and the start date will be ASAP.
The personal support worker will be a responsible, well-trained professional who will be able to provide top-quality care while regularly following all appropriate health and safety guidelines.
• Must have over a year of HCA experience
• Flexibility in scheduling
• Must be a certified HCA
• Experience changing with bed bound clients
• Must be a team player and willing to work with other care givers
• Must be able to give and take direction from team members
• Must be committed to working 40 hours a week
• Providing care to each client individually or in a team setting
• Working individually and in a team providing all aspects of personal care
• Assisting in 2-person transfers using mechanical lifts or 1-person assists
• Providing medication reminders
• Supporting clients in completing all Activities of Daily Living such as e, bathing, dressing, feeding and ambulation assistance
• Assisting in palliative support as needed
• Expected to maintain communication regarding all client care needs and changes and make appropriate reports
• Assisting in Instrumental Activities of Daily Living such as laundry, changing linens, warming up meals, etc.
If you think that you’re the ideal candidate for this position, please contact Sunday Aro via: Phone: 416-850-9809 ext. 324, Toll-Free: 1-866-505-3383 ext. 324. Email: