WOW, Staffing Synergies is now offering $500.00 “SHOW UP TO WORK” bonus to General Labor Workers in York, PA!
To Qualify for the Bonus, Employees Must Meet these Requirements:
• The applicant (s) has to work for at least 30 consecutive days to receive the bonus.
• Arrive on time every day (no late arrivals!)
• Leave on time every day (no early leaves!)
Available Working Shift:
1st Shift- Monday to Friday [6:30 AM – 2:30 PM] $12.00 Per Hour
• Competitive pay
• Full-time work
• Overtime as required
• Safe and Clean work environment!
HURRY, PLEASE CALL US NOW AT (732) 484-8848!
If you would like to take advantage of this great job opportunity then please apply today!
Production Assembly Line Workers perform various tasks on the assembly line. Lines are composed of multiple parts that are put together to create one single unit. Each assembly worker is responsible for handling a different set of tasks and job duties. The line worker’s responsibility is to perform a task while following the Quality Leader’s instructions, and also adhere to GMP’s and company policies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
There are many different responsibilities associated with this position that include, but are not limited to:
• Lift at least 50 pounds boxes.
• Open and close boxes.
• Ability to work in a fast pace environment.
• Place labels on units or boxes.
• Place shrink bands on product.
• Pack different products on different displays.
• Check and verify information on the product or labels.
• Build cartons in shape of – PDQ, wing units, displays, etc..
• Supply product to the line.
• Glue cartons.
• Stretch wrap pallets.
• Make pallet patterns by placing cases on top of wood pallets.
• Maintain the work area so that it is clean and safe.
• Work in an efficient and quiet manner.
• Each employee is responsible for performing these functions in a safe manner and providing quality service.
• Other job duties as assigned.
ONLY Interested candidates with reliable transportation should be calling Luisa A. (Recruiting Manager) @ 732.484-8848. Thank you!
• Temperature scanning for all employees entering the building.
• Masks and gloves provided for all employees.
• Social distancing enforced within the warehouse.